Q. How likely is it that Australia will need to have another Federal election within the next 12 months?
|Not very likely||13%|
|Not at all likely||3%|
70% of respondents think it likely that Australia will need to have another Federal election within the next 12 months and only 16% think it is unlikely.
A majority of all voters types believe it is likely.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation