Q. Is your home or workplace connected to the NBN?
|Is your home connected to the NBN?||Is your workplace connected to the NBN?||NET: Home or work connected to NBN|
Almost two-thirds (65%) of Australians are now connected to the NBN – either in their home (59%) or workplace (28%).
Residents say NBN connection has been supplied to 71% of properties outside state capital cities and 53% within the main metropolitan areas.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation