Q. Which of the following is the main reason you would vote for the Liberal or National Party if there was an election today?
|I always vote for the Liberal or National Party||
|The Labor Party has been a poor Government||
|The Liberal and National Parties would be a good Government||
|I don’t want Julia Gillard as Prime Minister||
|The Liberal/National Parties have better policies than the Labor Party||
|I would be personally better off under a Liberal/National Government||
One third say they would vote Liberal/National because the Labor Party has been a poor Government. 21% say they always vote Liberal/National and 17% don’t want Julia Gillard as Prime Minister.
40% of men and 27% of women say the Labor Party has been a poor Government.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW