Q. Which party do you think would be more likely to deliver lower energy prices?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|A Coalition Government||19%||5%||43%||7%||11%|
|A Labor Government||28%||60%||10%||32%||10%|
28% think that a Labor Government would be more likely to deliver lower energy prices and 19% think a Coalition Government would deliver lower prices. However, more than half either thought there would be no difference (35%) or could not give an opinion (18%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation