Q. How likely do you think it is that there will soon be another Global Financial Crisis (GFC) similar to the one that occurred in 2009?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Not very likely||8%||12%||5%||15%|
47% believe that another GFC is very or quite likely and a further 39% think it is a 50/50 possibility.
There were no significant differences across demographic groups.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW