Q. How likely do you think it is that there will soon be another Global Financial Crisis (GFC) similar to the one that occurred in 2009?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Not very likely||8%||12%||5%||15%|
47% believe that another GFC is very or quite likely and a further 39% think it is a 50/50 possibility.
There were no significant differences across demographic groups.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation