Q. Do you approve or disapprove the Liberal Party’s new policy on addressing climate change announced by Tony Abbott this week?
34% of people approve of the Liberal Party’s new policy on addressing climate change, 29% disapprove and 37% don’t know.
Coalition voters were more likely to approve the Liberal Party’s policy to address climate change (68%), while Labor and Green voters were more likely to disapprove (51% Labor, 47% Green).
Males were more likely to approve of the Coalitions’ policy (44%), while females were more likely to indicate they don’t know (49%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW