Q. How well informed do you feel about how the carbon pricing scheme will affect you and your family?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Very well informed||17%||23%||19%||12%|
|A little informed||26%||24%||24%||28%|
|Not at all informed||13%||11%||12%||18%|
17% consider themselves very well informed about how the carbon pricing scheme will affect them and 40% say they are somewhat informed.
28% of those aged 55+ consider themselves very well informed and 44% somewhat informed. 51% of those aged 18-35 consider themselves very well or somewhat informed.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people