Q. Overall, do you think the news reporting and comment on the ABC is independent and unbiased?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
40% think that the news reporting and comment on the ABC is independent and unbiased and 34% think it isn’t.
Those most likely to think the ABC is not independent and unbiased were LNP voters (43%), other party voters (50%) and aged 55+ (40%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation