Q. Some people have suggested that the party which increased its strength most in the recent election was the Greens. Do you think the increased strength of the Greens is good or bad for Australia?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
45% believe the increased strength of the Greens is good for Australia and 38% bad. 68% of Labor voters think it is good and 70% of Coalition voters think it is bad (40% say very bad).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation