Q: Compared to other issues the Government needs to address, how important is the issue of re-establishing the ABCC?
|Total not important||41%||53%||29%||54%||48%|
|Not so important||26%||31%||25%||22%||24%|
|Not at all important||15%||22%||4%||32%||24%|
34% say that re-establishing the ABCC is very or somewhat important compared to other issues the Government needs to address and 41% say it is not important.
Those more likely to think it is important were Liberal/National voters (51% and people aged 65+ (47%).
Those more likely to say it was not important were Labor (53%) and Greens (54%) voters.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW