Q. What impact do you think these changes will have on the delivery of health services in Australia?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Heard a lot / something||Heard a little|
|A big impact||15%||17%||12%||21%||24%||7%|
|A moderate impact||35%||46%||28%||42%||42%||29%|
|A small impact||27%||22%||32%||15%||19%||34%|
* based on those who have heard a lot/something/a little.
Of those who had heard a lot/something/a little, 50% think the health system changes will have a big or moderate impact on the delivery of health services in Australia, 27% think they will have small impact and 10% think they will have no impact.
Those who have heard more about the changes are more likely to think they will have an impact – 66% of those who have heard a lot/something think they will have a big/moderate impact compared to 36% of those who have only heard a little.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation