Do you think Australia’s gun laws are too strict, too weak or about right?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote Other|
62% believe Australia’s gun laws are about right and 25% think they are too weak. Only 7% think they are too strict.
42% of over 65’s think they are too weak. Otherwise, views were quite consistent across demographic and voting groups.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Confidence in Labor government handling of Covid-19 pandemic
- Satisfaction with speed of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Party most responsible for slow vaccine rollout