Q. Compared to previous Federal Governments, do you think the Rudd Labor Government has been better or worse at keeping their promises?
|Total||Labor voters||Lib/Nat voters||Greens voters|
|A lot better||4%||10%||*||6%|
|A little better||28%||52%||8%||38%|
|A little worse||15%||12%||16%||13%|
|A lot worse||27%||2%||61%||17%|
42% think the Rudd Labor Government has been worse at keeping their promises than previous government – 32% think they have been better.
Opinions split strongly according to voting intention. 62% of Labor voters think they are better, 14% worse. 77% of Liberal/National voters think they are worse and 8% better.
Older respondents were more likely to think the Rudd Government has been worse at keeping its promises – those aged 55+ split 27% better/58% worse while the under 35’s recorded 39% better/ 30% worse.
Two Party Preferred: 14 May 2019
In this week's report:
- Government support for coal-fired power plants
- Attitudes towards coal
- Support for zero-carbon pollution target for 2050
- Type of volunteering engaged with
- Support for Government initiatives for volunteers
- Actions taken since Coronavirus outbreak
- Attitudes towards border protection and Coronavirus
- Attitudes towards mobile phone etiquette