Q. It has been said that one of the reasons for increasing gas prices is that Australian gas exports have increased so much it is causing domestic shortages. Would you approve or disapprove of the Government legislating a reservation policy where a percentage of gas is reserved for domestic use?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
75% approve of the Government legislating a reservation policy where a percentage of gas is reserved for domestic use and 6% disapprove. More than three-quarters of all voter groups approve.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation