Q. How firm is your vote?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Pretty firm but I might change my mind||31%||35%||27%||45%|
|Might consider another party and leader closer to the election||9%||4%||5%||9%|
The Greens vote is still relatively soft compared to Labor and Coalition votes. 68% of Coalition voters say their vote is “very firm” compared to 61% of Labor voters and 46% of Greens voters.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation