Q. If a Federal Election was held today to which party will you probably give your first preference vote? If not sure, which party are you currently leaning toward?
Q. If don’t know -Well which party are you currently leaning to?
Sample size = 1,772 respondents
|First preference/leaning to||Election 7 Sep 13||4 weeks ago11/8/15||2 weeks ago 25/8/15||Last week1/9/15||This week 8/9/15|
|Palmer United Party||5.5%||1%||1%||2%||2%|
|2 Party Preferred||Election 7 Sep 13||4 weeks ago11/8/15||2 weeks ago 25/8/15||Last week1/9/15||This week 8/9/15|
NB. The data in the above tables comprise 2-week averages derived from the first preference/leaning to voting questions. Respondents who select ‘don’t know’ are not included in the results. The two-party preferred estimate is calculated by distributing the votes of the other parties according to their preferences at the 2013 election.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW