Q. Do you expect Malcolm Turnbull’s Government will achieve more or less for the nation than the previous Government?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|Will achieve more||18%||10%||35%||4%||14%|
|Will achieve less||30%||47%||17%||37%||37%|
Only 18% think Malcolm Turnbull’s Government will achieve more for the nation than the previous Government and 30% think they will achieve less.
35% of Liberal/National voters think they will achieve more and 46% of Greens voters think there will be no difference.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation