Q. Which party do you expect will win the next Federal election?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|Liberal National Coalition||20%||5%||53%||7%||11%|
|Neither – there will be a hung Parliament||18%||7%||15%||21%||45%|
36% expect the Labor Party will win the next election, 20% think the LNP coalition will win and 18% think there will be a hung Parliament.
75% of Labor voters think Labor will win, compared to 53% of Liberal/National voters who think the Coalition will win.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation