Peter Lewis’ appearance on the Sky News programme ‘PM Agenda’, 20th December 2010. Peter discusses aspects of the latest Essential Report.
• Two party preferred and voting intention
• Approval ratings for Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott
• 2011 outlook – Economy and family
• Wikileaks and Julian Assange
– Peter Lewis: Director, EMC
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation