Q. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements about looking for work when the Covid-19 restrictions are eased?
THOSE WHO WERE UNEMPLOYED BEFORE COVID-19 AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT ONCE RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED (n=135)
|TOTAL: Disagree||Strongly agree||Somewhat agree||Neither agree, nor disagree||Somewhat disagree||Strongly disagree|
|I’m confident I’ll be able to find a well-paying job in my field at my level of experience||29%||43%||6%||23%||28%||21%||22%|
|I’m confident there will be many appropriate jobs for me||25%||45%||6%||19%||31%||21%||24%|
- 43% of people who were unemployed before the Covid-19 outbreak disagree that they’ll be able to find a well-paying job in their field at their level of experience and 45% disagree there will be appropriate jobs for them.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation