As far as you know, do you think Australia is doing enough, not enough or too much to address climate change?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other||Aug 2015|
|Not doing enough||57%||71%||38%||98%||57%||53%|
|Doing too much||8%||5%||12%||–||18%||7%|
57% (up 4% since August) think Australia is not doing enough to address climate change and 21% (down 3%) think Australia is doing enough.
Those most likely to think Australia is not dong enough were aged 18-34 (66%) and university educated (64%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people