Q. As far as you know, do you think Australia is doing enough, not enough or too much to address climate change?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote Other|
|Not doing enough||53%||69%||35%||91%||61%|
|Doing too much||7%||4%||8%||3%||13%|
53% think Australia is not doing enough to address climate change and 24% think Australia is doing enough.
Those most likely to think Australia is not dong enough were aged 18-34 (63%) and university educated (62%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Better leadership during Covid-19 – PM vs state leader
- Attitudes towards Craig Kelly controversy and Scott Morrison’s leadership
- Views towards federal vs state government responsibility to manage Covid-19 hotel quarantine system