Q. Is the Federal Government doing enough, not doing enough or doing too much on the following issues?
|Doing enough||Not doing enough||Doing too much||Don’t know|
|Addressing the challenges of an ageing population||17%||67%||4%||12%|
|Transitioning to renewable energy||14%||64%||9%||13%|
|Ensuring people have access to affordable housing||16%||64%||6%||14%|
|Ensuring the economy delivers benefit to all Australians||20%||62%||4%||14%|
|Ensuring a dependable water supply||25%||56%||4%||16%|
|Supporting regional communities||21%||55%||5%||19%|
|Rolling out the NBN||26%||54%||5%||16%|
|Developing the new National Disability Insurance Scheme||25%||46%||7%||21%|
Around two-thirds think the Government is not doing enough about addressing the challenges of an ageing population, transitioning to renewable energy and ensuring people have access to affordable housing.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation