Q. Do you think the Federal Government is doing enough, not enough or too much to ensure affordable, reliable and clean energy for Australian households and businesses?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other||Feb 2017|
|Not doing enough||61%||66%||56%||80%||67%||71%|
|Doing too much||5%||4%||5%||3%||9%||3%|
61% (down from 71% in February) think the Federal Government is not doing enough to ensure affordable, reliable and clean energy for Australian households and businesses and only 15% think they are doing enough. 19% (up 5%) don’t know.
56% of Liberal National voters think they are not doing enough and 22% think they are doing enough.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation