Q. How much difference do you think there is between the policies of the Labor Party and the Greens?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|They are completely different||8%||10%||10%||12%|
|Different on most issues||15%||15%||16%||26%|
|Different of some and similar on some||41%||54%||33%||47%|
|Similar on most issues||14%||7%||22%||8%|
|They are exactly the same||5%||2%||7%||1%|
19% think the Labor and Greens policies are similar or exactly the same, 23% think they are mostly or completely different and 41% think they are different on some and the similar on some issues.
Labor voters are more likely to think they are different on some and similar on some (54%), Liberal/National voters more likely to think they are similar or the same (29%) and Greens voters more likely to think they are different (38%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation