Q. How much difference do you think there is between the policies of the Labor Party and the Greens?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|They are completely different||8%||10%||10%||12%|
|Different on most issues||15%||15%||16%||26%|
|Different of some and similar on some||41%||54%||33%||47%|
|Similar on most issues||14%||7%||22%||8%|
|They are exactly the same||5%||2%||7%||1%|
19% think the Labor and Greens policies are similar or exactly the same, 23% think they are mostly or completely different and 41% think they are different on some and the similar on some issues.
Labor voters are more likely to think they are different on some and similar on some (54%), Liberal/National voters more likely to think they are similar or the same (29%) and Greens voters more likely to think they are different (38%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW