Essential Report Download this weeks Report
Q. To what extent are you concerned about the threat of the Coronavirus in Australia?
|Not that concerned||10%||14%||28%||26%|
|Not at all concerned||3%||4%||9%||6%|
|Not that concerned||10%||10%||9%||12%||9%||9%||9%||13%|
|Not at all concerned||3%||3%||2%||3%||2%||2%||2%||4%|
- Concern about Covid-19 has increased this week, with 53% now very concerned (up 14pts from last week).
- This is driven by more women saying they are very concerned about Covid-19 (up 8pts from last week) and capital city residents increasing concern (also up 8pt).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Coronavirus concerns
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Attitudes to latest Victorian restrictions (VICTORIA ONLY)
- Attitudes towards Queensland border closure
- State of the economy
- Indictors of whether the Australian economy is in a good or poor state
- State of the economy in next six months
2PP Abbott ALP Approval of opposition leader Approval of Tony Abbott asylum seekers Australian economy Better Prime Minister Bill Shorten Carbon Tax climate change coronavirus covid-19 economy Education Election EMC environment ER Essential Media Essential Report Federal Government federal politics federal politics voting intention Gillard Greens Julia Gillard kevin rudd Labor Labor Party Liberal Liberal Party Liberals media mining Nationals peter lewis Polling polls Prime Minister tax tony abbott two party preferred voting Voting intention