Q. To what extent are you concerned about the threat of the Coronavirus in Australia?
|Not that concerned||10%||14%||28%||26%|
|Not at all concerned||3%||4%||9%||6%|
|Not that concerned||10%||10%||9%||12%||9%||9%||9%||13%|
|Not at all concerned||3%||3%||2%||3%||2%||2%||2%||4%|
- Concern about Covid-19 has increased this week, with 53% now very concerned (up 14pts from last week).
- This is driven by more women saying they are very concerned about Covid-19 (up 8pts from last week) and capital city residents increasing concern (also up 8pt).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation
Sign up for updatesReceive the Essential Report in your inbox.
2PP Abbott ALP Anthony Albanese Approval of opposition leader Approval of Tony Abbott asylum seekers Australian economy Bill Shorten Carbon Tax climate change coronavirus covid-19 economy Education Election EMC environment ER Essential Media Essential Report Federal Budget Federal Government federal politics Gillard Greens Julia Gillard kevin rudd Labor Labor Party Liberal Liberal Party Liberals mining Nationals Opposition leader peter lewis Polling polls Prime Minister Scott Morrison tony abbott two party preferred voting Voting intention