Q. As vaccinations against Covid-19 are rolled out across Australia, how confident are you in each of the following?
That the rollout of vaccinations against Covid-19 in Australia will be…
|… done efficiently||68%||68%|
|… done safely||73%||72%|
|… effective at stopping Covid-19 within the country||64%||58%|
- With the Covid-19 vaccine rollout underway, more people are now confident it will be effective at stopping Covid-19 within the country (64% to 58% last month).
- Most people are also confident the rollout will be done efficiently (68%) and that it will be done safely (73%), consistent with levels last month.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW