Q. How confident are you in each of the following?
That the rollout of vaccinations against Covid-19 in Australia will be…
|TOTAL: Confident||TOTAL: Not confident|
|… done efficiently||68%||26%|
|… done safely||72%||22%|
|… effective at stopping Covid-19 within the country||58%||33%|
- Most Australians are confident in the Covid-19 vaccine rollout in Australia, with 68% confident that it will be done efficiently, 72% confident it will be done safely and 58% confident it will be effective at stopping Covid-19 within the country.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation