Q. If the Liberals won the election and reintroduced WorkChoices or similar laws, how concerned would you be?
|12 July 10||31 May 10|
|A little concerned||16%||20%|
48% would be quite or very concerned if WorkChoices or similar laws were re-introduced and 41% were only a little or not concerned. These figures are little changed since this question was last asked six weeks ago.
76% of Labor voters and 71% of Greens voters would be concerned. 77% of Liberal/National voters would be a little/not concerned and 17% concerned. Respondents aged 25-44 were the most concerned group – 55% very/quite concerned to 32% a little/not concerned.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation