|Total agree||Federal Govt.||State Govt.||Local council|
|I find it easy to get the . . . services I need||45%||47%||55%|
|I feed it easy to access/receive funds from the . . .||34%||31%||27%|
|I feel that my voice is heard by . . .||23%||30%||36%|
|I feel my interests are served by . . .||30%||36%||42%|
|I feel I receive value for money from the taxes/rates/charges I pay to . . .||34%||34%||37%|
|The internet has made it easier to access . . . services||65%||62%||63%|
|The size of . . . workforce should be expanded to provide more services||46%||43%||40%|
|The size of . . . workforce should be reduced to reduce taxes/rates/charges||44%||44%||42%|
Local councils were rated most highly for finding services you need (55%), having your voice heard (36%) or serving your interests (42%).
The three levels of Government were simular on most other issues – although there was slightly more support for expanding the Federal Government workforce.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation