Q. Do you think there needs to be a review of all members of Parliament to identify all who might be dual citizens?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|Needs to be a review||59%||62%||62%||52%||68%|
|Does not need to be a review||25%||27%||28%||26%||19%|
A majority (59%) think that there needs to be a review of all members of Parliament to identify all who might be dual citizens and 25% think a review in not needed.
Those most likely to support a review where other party voters (68%) and aged 65+ (79%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation