Q. Did you give both your name and address in the Census held this week?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other||Aged 18-34||Aged 35-54||Aged 55+|
|Yes, gave both name and address||71%||76%||72%||58%||77%||61%||69%||85%|
|No, did not give name and address||6%||5%||8%||7%||4%||13%||4%||2%|
|Did not fill out the Census||23%||19%||20%||35%||19%||26%||28%||14%|
6% say they did not give their name and address in the 2016 Census. 23% say they have not yet completed the Census.
Those most likely to have not given their name and address were aged 25-34 (15%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation