Q. Who do you think would make the better Prime Minister out of Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Kevin Rudd v Tony Abbott
21 Jun 10
|Julia Gillard v Tony Abbott
28 Jun 10
53% think Julia Gillard would make the better Prime Minister and 26% prefer Tony Abbott – somewhat better than Kevin Rudd’s last result of 47%/30% and also better than last week’s figures for Julia Gillard just after she became Prime Minister.
Men prefer Julia Gillard over Tony Abbott 48% to 31% and women 57%/22%.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Coronavirus concerns
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Attitudes to latest Victorian restrictions (VICTORIA ONLY)
- Attitudes towards Queensland border closure
- State of the economy
- Indictors of whether the Australian economy is in a good or poor state
- State of the economy in next six months