Q. Who do you think would make the better Prime Minister out of Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Kevin Rudd v Tony Abbott
21 Jun 10
|Julia Gillard v Tony Abbott
28 Jun 10
53% think Julia Gillard would make the better Prime Minister and 26% prefer Tony Abbott – somewhat better than Kevin Rudd’s last result of 47%/30% and also better than last week’s figures for Julia Gillard just after she became Prime Minister.
Men prefer Julia Gillard over Tony Abbott 48% to 31% and women 57%/22%.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation