Q. How much have you read and heard about the recent Federal Government changes concerning funding and delivery of health services?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
Only 29% say they have heard a lot or something about the recent Federal Government changes concerning funding and delivery of health services, 36% say they have heard a little and 28% have heard nothing.
Those most likely to have heard a lot/something were aged 55+ (39%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Top Federal Government priorities for 2021
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Perceptions of change in the standard of living for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Changing views towards Australia Day
- Support towards a separate national day