Q. Do you agree or disagree that companies providing services to Australians should reveal what information they give to foreign governments?
73% agree that companies providing services to Australia should reveal what information they give to foreign governments. Just 16% disagree.
Those aged 45-54 (46%) and 55064 (53%) were more likely to strongly agree.
Labor voters (49%) were also more likely to strongly agree.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation