Q. Do you approve or disapprove of the job Kevin Rudd is doing as Foreign Minister?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
61% approve of the job Kevin Rudd is doing as Foreign Minister and 19% disapprove. 83% of Labor voters and 74% of Greens voters approve.
Coalition voters are also more likely to approve than disapprove (47% approve/33% disapprove).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal Budget expectations
- Most important areas for increased funding
- Economy: Direct investment vs trickle-down approach
- Priority for the upcoming budget
- Indicators of whether the Australian economy is in a good or poor state