Q. Do the recent rallies in Canberra – the no carbon tax rally and the trucking convoy – represent your views about the Government?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
40% say the recent rallies in Canberra represent their views about the Government, 38% say they do not represent their views.
Those most likely to say the rallies represent their views were Liberal/National voters (66%), aged 65+ (60%) and full-time workers (46%).
Those most likely to say the rallies do not represent their views were Labor voters (73%), Greens voters (75%) and those aged under 35 (45%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation