Q. Do you think the people who booed Adam Goodes were being racist or not being racist?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote Other|
|Not being racist||45%||40%||59%||21%||58%|
29% think that the people who booed Adam Goodes were being racist or and 45% think they were not being racist.
A majority (59%) of Liberal/National voters thought they were not being racist while most (53%) Greens voters though they were being racist.
Those most likely to think they were being racist were aged 18-34 (37%) and those with a university degree (37%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW