Q. Do you think the people who booed Adam Goodes were being racist or not being racist?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote Other|
|Not being racist||45%||40%||59%||21%||58%|
29% think that the people who booed Adam Goodes were being racist or and 45% think they were not being racist.
A majority (59%) of Liberal/National voters thought they were not being racist while most (53%) Greens voters though they were being racist.
Those most likely to think they were being racist were aged 18-34 (37%) and those with a university degree (37%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation